Richard Simmons was on Access Hollywood Live this morning, and as usual, he was a roller-coaster of emotions and moods. Things started out animated, energetic, wacky: He did an "Indian" accent and also put a bowl on his head (while making some kind of jokey face). But he hates when he's not the center of attention.…
Conservative activists in Russia are so mad about Madonna expressing her support for gay rights at a St. Petersburg concert, they're suing her for $10.5 million. If convicted, punishment is eaten by bear.
The ESPN ESPY awards, honoring athletes across sports, make for one of our favorite red carpets of the year. And this one, at Nokia Theatre L.A., was no exception. But...why was Zac Efron there?
- Sources say Michelle "Bombshell" McGee received $30,000 for her interview with In Touch about her alleged affair with Jesse James, and McGee's claim that she didn't know James was still married to Sandra Bullock is totally bogus.
- Jennifer Lopez is suing her ex-husband Ojani Noa for $10 million and demanding he stop production of the film How I Married Jennifer Lopez, which includes video of the couple in "sexual situations" on their honeymoon.
- Lady Gaga, Gay Activist! She "was the highest-wattage celebrity to attend both the Human Rights Campaign dinner Saturday night and the National Equality March on Sunday." Reporter Dan Zak writes:
- Courtney Love "went nuts" when a guest at a party opened an unlocked bathroom and saw her on the toilet with her skirt around her ankles.
- Russell Brand on the Kanye West incident at the VMAs: