If a sexually-dissatisfied Southern woman happens to be on the lam with her friend, she can no longer count on glistening young cowboy drifter Brad Pitt to make the fuck with her. Why? Because he doesn't do onscreen sex scenes anymore, out of respect for Angelina Jolie, and she does the same for him.
Catherine Zeta-Jones has once again checked herself into an inpatient facility to be treated for bipolar II disorder. She'd completed a Connecticut hospital stint for the same reason in 2011. Her rep confirms: "Catherine has proactively checked into a health care facility. Previously Catherine has said that she is…
Say goodbye to sadsacky-turned-sexier Zuckerbergian Charlie, Marnie's (Allison Williams') chewtoy on Girls (have you guys even heard of this show? Because like NOBODY talks about it). Actor Christopher Abbott and the Prince mustache he sports in his downtime have "abruptly" departed from the HBO show shortly after …
Today in unbaby news, after taking a stroll with Ashton Kutcher during which she displayed "significant roundness in the stomach area" over the weekend, Mila Kunis immediately got the baby-bump media treatment. Can we expect Ashmi spawn in the next 9 months?! What will they name her?! When will I get another job, and…
- Kelly Osbourne, the new face of the tween-focused Macy's line to which Madonna licensed her image, says Lourdes Leon "is the sweetest girl. She's the most unaffected, well-mannered, well-brought up, sweet, loving, caring, normal girl I've ever met in her situation." And of all people, we suppose Kelly Osbourne — who…
Lola's resolutions are a little late, but they're here! Among them:
• Eat more cheese
• Own more Alexander Mc.Queen
• Get a nose ring
• Dye hair blue at some point
• Not fail math
When your mom is strict — but known for bustiers and cone bras — stealing from her closet can be problematic.
- Angelina Jolie is in Pakistan, raising awareness about the floods that have devastated the country, but she also spoke about the Florida church which plans to mark the ninth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks by burning the Koran.
- Britney Spears is on the cover of Pop magazine, and inside, she's photographed in a wedding dress complete with veil.
- Jennifer Aniston has a message for Bill O'Reilly, who recently attacked her after she acknowledged the concept of single motherhood.
Obviously the Material Girl line is all about attitude, because we can barely see any clothes in this image, and Taylor won't stop yelling at us with her eyes. But here's what's even stranger:
It was an A-list family affair at NYC's Ziegfeld Theatre Nine premiere: Madonna and Lourdes; Goldie and Kate; Mary-Kate and Ashley - and, of course, the lovely galaxy that is the cast. And, yes, it was amazing: