So SNL writers apparently found a great work-around for Louis CK's purportedly awful rehearsals - they simply crafted sketches in which the self-deprecating comedian could do as much stand-up as possible, such as this sketch in which Lincoln is imagined as a show on FX about our sad-clown 16th president, you know, the…
- Last night, during the first concert of her Australian tour, Whitney Houston was breathless, barely finished any of her songs, and left the stage at one point, telling her brother to take over the microphone.
- Early on Monday morning, Rihanna was celebrating the Saints' Super Bowl win at a Miami club with Kim Kardashian and Timbaland, when a partygoer chucked a champagne bottle at their table from the balcony above and almost hit her.
- And now, the cold, hard, retail reality sets in: Neiman Marcus and Net-A-Porter are dropping Ungaro for Spring. Barneys and Saks also aren't ordering. Lindsay Lohan and Mounir Moufarrige, what have you wrought! [Style.com]
- The supermodels of yore think they deserve film careers. Naomi Campbell would like to start doing comedies (in itself: comedic!) and Helena Christensen hopes to be the next Bond girl. [Vogue UK]
- How did this not happen earlier? The official periodical of normal people who aspire to be hipsters (Nylon) teaming up with…