- No one can accuse Terry Richardson of false advertising! And presumably in their new campaign, Equinox got exactly what they paid for from the pervy lensman. Because the shots are gratuitous and have nothing to do with fitness!
Heidi Klum's star-studded Halloween Party is always a scene of costume carnage. So to soften the blow, let's also delve into the Halloween apparel of those starts celebrating with their kids first. Afterwards? Avert your boobs.
The L.A.M.B. Spring 2011 fashion show after-party, at a "private location," was obviously the place to be. Where there is Gwen, there is style...and when you add assembled fashionistas, it was a style happening!
- Staff at the hotel where Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr spent their honeymoon claim that Orlando openly talked about his wife's pregnancy:
- Some of Alexander McQueen's friends say that his suicide was not entirely unexpected. A few days before the death of his mother, he declared in a meeting that he "wasn't interested in making fashion anymore, that he hated it." [ToL]
- Emma Watson has returned as the Spring face of Burberry. This time, she brought her younger brother, Alex, along for the ride.
- Lily Allen told a British radio show that she is quitting performing for two years to open a boutique called Lucy In Disguise. She's also going to found a record label. [Elle UK]