Steve Feltham, who will from this moment on be known as the human embodiment of bitter disappointment, has finally given up looking for the Loch Ness Monster after 24 years. It is probably, he concluded, a very large Wels catfish, which can grow up to 13 feet long.
- The Loch Ness monster: Still alive and on high-def! [CNN]
- Harry Potter is getting his own theme park. [USAToday]
- Yawn. Americans aren't getting enough sleep. [WSJ]
- More people who believe women have to be protected from birth control pills. [Salon]
- How's this for irony: the father in law of the tuberculosis patient that…