Tale as old as time, true as it can be: Emma Watson will play Belle in a new live-action version of Beauty And The Beast, directed by Guillermo del Toro. We're not sure who will play the candlestick, or Gaston, or even if there will be a Gaston. But we do know that no one hits like Gaston, matches wits like Gaston,…
- Claire Danes is the celebrity spokesperson for Latisse, the eyelash growth serum. What you don't see in the commercials? She experienced side effects.
- I don't know what the hell Oprah is doing down there in Australia, but Hugh Jackman has been injured.
As seen in Us this week: Liz Hurley has "mugs of hot water" for breakfast. Amanda Seyfried eats spinach and seeds and calls her diet "awful." Julianne Moore says : "I'm hungry all the time."
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were spotted nuzzling on the set of her movie, On The Road, being filmed in Montreal (?!?).
- Sandra Bullock has allegedly decided to divorce Jesse James.
- A new book titled Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: The True Story is set to spill some details about the famous couple:
- Lindsay Lohan is speaking out about her dad. "I hate him so much," she told Gossip Cop. And:
- Here we have it, the first official glimpse of Kanye West's Louis Vuitton sneakers, aka THE BEST SNEAKERS KNOWN TO MANKIND EVER. The $700+ kicks were inspired by the movie Dune, and Kanye's own mind-blowing genius. [Racked]
- Did Nicole Richie rip off the idea of shilling crappy-looking headbands from Mischa Barton?! A "source" says yes! “Mischa is furious...She feels like Nicole completely copied her idea.” [PopCrunch]
- Kim Kardashian's shoe line takes celeb designing to a new level of annoying! "All you have to do is fill out a survey…