Pitbull's latest album, Global Warming, is characteristically packed with feel-good party jams, but not all of them are populist, per se—aspirational, yes, but not everyone can actualize their fantasies about "sexy beaches/ hotels" when they're trying to scrape up rent. But Mr. Worldwide was not always globally sound,…
In perhaps the loudest pro-voting ad in recent memory, Lil Jon, Lena Dunham, Ireland Baldwin, Natasha Lyonne, Darren Criss, and a slew of other celebrities explain what issues compel them to vote over the dulcet tones of "Turn Out For What." There is also pantsless dancing.
The weekend is right around the corner. Are you ready? Are you prepared to get the party started? Well, these kittens have got us all beat because they never stopped partying in the first place.
In today's edition of Tweet Beat, tries to wrap his toupée-topped head around the enigma of Lil Jon (probably for money), Anthony Bourdain reflects on his Boy Scouts experience, and Flea may or may not have cried into his cereal this morning.
Tomorrow is the first day of December, and we're already being inundated with Christmas crap! Here's a handy buyers guide.
- Us Weekly is reporting that Beyoncé is pregnant.
- January Jones claims she crashed into three parked cars last night because paparazzi were chasing her, but witnesses say she was alone — and smelled of alcohol. Also, in a bizarre twist, January called Bobby Flay to the scene.
- In a new interview Bret Michaels says when he suffered a brain hemorrhage in April he was watching TV and switching from "SportsCenter to Busty Cops 3... Maybe that's what did it!" Unfortunately, his health problems aren't over...
- 36-year-old reality TV star/photographer Indrani, claims she's dating Lindsay Lohan. "I have never had a relationship with a woman before, but Lindsay is just somebody who I find fascinating, gorgeous and extremely smart, as well as super-hot," says Indrani.
- Kirsten Dunst has met a guy! In rehab! The same facility in which Lindsay Lohan met her man! And they don't charge extra for that! [Perez Hilton]
- Kate Moss has life-sized skeletons in her home, arranged horizontally, in the missionary position. Bones that bone? [Mirror]
- Lindsay Lohan: "I'm back on track and figuring out…