- Staff at the hotel where Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr spent their honeymoon claim that Orlando openly talked about his wife's pregnancy:
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber are reportedly going through a "rough patch" due to ego problems:
The International's Naomi Watts made an appearance on the Late Show last night - just two months after giving birth to her second son - and girlfriend is tired.
A study undertaken by sleep researchers has found that women dream about sex just as often as men do. These findings, apparently, are different than those from a similar study conducted 40 years ago in which "women reported way fewer sexy dreams than men did," reports ABC News. While we're happy to know that parity…
[New York, June 5. Image via Flynet]
- Hawk-evictor and CNN anchor Paula Zahn's new boyfriend is chairman of a company that operates animal-processing factory farms. [NYDN]
- Tom Cruise is coming to New York to host an April 19 benefit to promote his Scientology-approved "detox" regimen for 9/11 emergency workers. [NYPost]
- Girls Gone Wild's Joe Francis…