Lest we forget that actress, newsman progeny and occasional BCBG shopper Allison Williams exists while Girls is between seasons, she and her boyfriend College Humor founder Ricky Van Veen are giving an "intimate" talk at Yale — Williams was Class of '10 — about "TV, film, and the Internet." Perhaps misleadingly, it's…
Choreographer Wade Robson—whom you might remember from his short-lived eponymous "Project"—has filed a lawsuit against the estate of Michael Jackson, alleging that Jackson repeatedly molested Robson at Neverland Ranch.
It's possible that your fevered collective fan dreams have come true—Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran might be tenderly and respectfully fornicating. Apparently Sheeran was in T-Swizzle's hotel room before the Brit Awards until 4 AM, when Sheeran finally left looking "very pleased with himself" (according to some creep…
We already informed you of the upcoming Pitt/Jolie vs. Theroux/Aniston matrimonial potato-sack race late last night, but figured it was news worth repeating.
- Inspired by her friend Sheryl Crow, who has adopted two children on her own, Jennifer Aniston is reportedly in the process of discussion adoption options with her lawyers:
- Peaches Geldof, the current face of British lingerie brand Ultimo's teen brand, may lose her contract over that little incident where she allegedly had a heroin-fueled one-night-stand with a dude named Ben who then told the Internet about it. [Sun]
- A source claims that Lindsay Lohan "stormed out of" Brittany Gastineau's birthday party in tears after her ex-girlfriend, Courtenay Semel confronted her at the party and tried to talk her into going to rehab. [PageSix]
- Lady Gaga was booed by her British fans yesterday after showing up 20 minutes late to her performance and then having to cut her set short as a result. Maybe they were just saying boo-urns? [TheSun]
- Seriously, Jennifer Aniston, what the hell are you doing? First you signed on for desperado babyfever flick The Baster, now you're doing a movie called Pumas. That's right: PUMAS. The plot:
- "Sources" say Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have decided to live apart just weeks after the birth of their twin daughters. Matthew will stay in their Manhattan apartment and Sarah Jessica will move to Brooklyn with the kids.
- Behold actress Rene Russo, doing moderately fetishistic things with designer Brian Atwood's shoes and a hunky model, for a limited-release book, which sounds suspiciously like a fancy lookbook. [NY Mag]