Lest we forget that actress, newsman progeny and occasional BCBG shopper Allison Williams exists while Girls is between seasons, she and her boyfriend College Humor founder Ricky Van Veen are giving an "intimate" talk at Yale — Williams was Class of '10 — about "TV, film, and the Internet." Perhaps misleadingly, it's…
Choreographer Wade Robson—whom you might remember from his short-lived eponymous "Project"—has filed a lawsuit against the estate of Michael Jackson, alleging that Jackson repeatedly molested Robson at Neverland Ranch.
It's possible that your fevered collective fan dreams have come true—Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran might be tenderly and respectfully fornicating. Apparently Sheeran was in T-Swizzle's hotel room before the Brit Awards until 4 AM, when Sheeran finally left looking "very pleased with himself" (according to some creep…
We already informed you of the upcoming Pitt/Jolie vs. Theroux/Aniston matrimonial potato-sack race late last night, but figured it was news worth repeating.
- Inspired by her friend Sheryl Crow, who has adopted two children on her own, Jennifer Aniston is reportedly in the process of discussion adoption options with her lawyers:
- Peaches Geldof, the current face of British lingerie brand Ultimo's teen brand, may lose her contract over that little incident where she allegedly had a heroin-fueled one-night-stand with a dude named Ben who then told the Internet about it. [Sun]
- Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen were married in a traditional Jewish ceremony — held at sunset in Paris last week.
- Jennifer Hudson may be pregnant again, only four months after her son was born. "Jennifer was in total shock when she found out she was having another baby," says a "friend," who claims she found out on December 10.
- Remember when Nicole Richie was on The Simple Life? She's planning on returning to primetime TV — this time in a scripted comedy.
- A source claims that Lindsay Lohan "stormed out of" Brittany Gastineau's birthday party in tears after her ex-girlfriend, Courtenay Semel confronted her at the party and tried to talk her into going to rehab. [PageSix]