- In a new People interview, Elizabeth Edwards discusses John Edwards' cheating scandal, saying, "John's conduct through this whole thing was terrible and it makes people want him to pay for it."
- There's a rumor circulating that Lady Gaga had her leg amputated, including this "quote": "This is the latest fashion I'm starting... I'm a world leader when it comes to wacky and weird shit." Don't worry: Gaga's legs are intact.
- Though TBS, Conan O'Brien's team, and George Lopez have all stated that Lopez is a major supporter of O'Brien coming to TBS, a source claims that might not be the case:
- First Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins, now this: Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have broken up. Jim confirmed the news on Twitter, writing:
- Last night Lindsay Lohan Tweeted, "Anyone else have a father that sells fake stories on them for money & dates a girl that works for tabloids?" Michael Lohan responded by declaring Lindsay's a drug addict at a press conference.