Harley Quinn Smith, daughter of director Kevin Smith, was recently standing outside a Brentwood Starbucks waiting for an Uber when two men pulled up in a beige car and tried to convince her that they were her ride. They were not.
If you follow fashion, celebrities, kewl teenz, or the children of the rich and famous, Lily-Rose Depp is about to be in your life a lot more from now on—particularly after this weekend, when Yoga Hosers debuts at Sundance, featuring her first starring role—so you might as well learn who, and why.
In today’s Tweet Beat, Amy dispenses some advice, Shania Twain turns fifty and Kevin Smith makes a pitch.
Could this be the moment that breaks my brain as far as its capacity to contain adorable news? It might be.
If you had to pick a Kevin Smith movie that fans would rally to defend from a blogger's dismissive comment with misogynistic Twitter fervor, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back probably wouldn't be on your shortlist. But the internet can often be a small, mean place — a dank tunnel full of blindly groping mole people…
Paul Dini is the creator and writer behind the Cartoon Network show Tower Prep, which was cancelled in 2011 after one season. Now Dini has revealed that he's fairly certain it got cut was because he wasn't doing enough to make the show appealing to boys.
In an interview with Kevin Smith, writer and television producer Paul Dini complained about a worrying trend he sees in television animation and superhero shows in particular: executives spurning female viewers because they believe girls and women don't buy the shows' toys.
- An upcoming book, Low Down Dirty Shame, alleges that Rihanna likes sexytimes with women.
This post was me sharing a shitty, funny, embarrassing situation with my readers. This never was and shouldn't be about my FAT AGENDA AGAINST SOUTHWEST'S POLICY. I have no agenda, fat or otherwise, except getting treated like a person.
- Christina Applegate's rep has confirmed that she and her fiancé Martyn Lenoble are expecting their first child.
- Kevin Smith says the way the media covered him being kicked off a Southwest flight was, "Pathetic. I was unfairly bounced and discriminated against, but they never bothered to tell that story. They just went with the easy fat jokes."
- Michael Lohan is still using media outlets to have conversations with his daughter Lindsay. Today he tells a paper:
- Stephen Baldwin told a reporter at CPAC, "I am not happy about the way things are. I pray for President Obama every single day. But tell you what. Homey made this bed, now he has got to lay in it."
- The PGA Tour announced today that Tiger Woods will speak at a press conference on Friday, "to begin the process of making amends." Later, Tiger was photographed for the first time in months jogging with a friend near his home.
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden: Engaged.
Kevin Smith is so angry he was thrown off a Southwest flight on Saturday, he's launched a campaign against the airline. Smith may be the poster-boy for "too fat to fly", but Southwest has a habit of harassing overweight passengers.There were mitigating circumstances in each of these incidents, but…
- After Kevin Smith's began twittering last night claiming he'd been kicked off a Southwest flight for being too fat, the Southwest Air twitter page responded: "I'm so sorry for your experience tonight! Hopefully we can make things right." [NYDN]