In today’s Tweet Beat Nicole Richie harks back to her Simple Life days, Alicia Keys balls out in Paris and Kevin Jonas dispenses political advice.
In today's Tweet Beat, Kevin Jonas is keeping track of time, Tyra Banks gets a makeover and I guess Reese Witherspoon likes tacos.
In today's Tweet Beat, Kevin Jonas joined SnapChat, Laura Benanti makes an astute observation about Starbucks after dark and Patti Stanger has some bizarre Thanksgiving recommendations that don't involve loosening your pants and stuffing your face with pie.
In today's Tweet Beat, people are still still talking about Miley, to the point where Ryan Adams agreed with Sean Hannity about something (or not). There's also Kevin Jonas, who has decided to announce the sex of his child the weirdest way possible and Grimes, who feels the way some of us feel about all video games.
Did you guys forget that Sarah Jessica Parker can do more than make weird constipated/thinking faces and stare at the computer screen of an outdated Mac? She's a triple threat, y'alls!
Hot off the presses: Local Woman Unable to Save Own Parents' Marriage With Romantic Crossover Ballads That Have Brought Love Into the Lives of Millions.
Today in romantic, porn star Alex Torres — aka Voodoo – claims Lindsay Lohan paid him for sex and that the gruesome twosome went at it while her dear daddy Michael Lohan slumbered upstairs. Though this should be taken with a pinch of salt, and possibly a roofie, the sky-diving porn enthusiast [NSFW] insisted it was…
- At the Betty Ford Center, LiLo's also getting treatment for her Twitter addiction. Cutting her off from technology "allows her to concentrate on herself," says a source. [Page Six]
- Jennifer Hudson may be pregnant again, only four months after her son was born. "Jennifer was in total shock when she found out she was having another baby," says a "friend," who claims she found out on December 10.
- Jon Gosselin is demanding TLC stop filming Jon and Kate. He posted a sign on his gate reading, "NOTICE: NO FILM CREW OR PRODUCTION STAFF FROM TLC IS PERMITTED ON THIS PROPERTY UNDER PENELTY [sic] OF TRESPASS. JOHNATHON [sic] GOSSELIN"
- This is not surprising: Nick Prugo, the 18-year-old accused of burglarizing Lindsay Lohan's house, was seen hanging out with Lindsay on the set of Labor Pains at least 10 times.
- Rihanna will be subpoenaed to testify at a preliminary hearing on June 22 to determine if there is enough evidence to prosecute Chris Brown for assault, and her lawyer says she'll be there. Also required to attend: Chris Brown.