- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz welcomed a baby boy into the world on Thursday and named him Egypt Daoud Dean. [Reuters]
After traveling the world, Jessica was back home in Los Angeles for last night's episode. She visited a high school, where she talked to a few female students about her journey — and their self-image.
Jessica Simpson and her friends were in Brazil for last night's episode of The Price Of Beauty. Ken Paves had his crotch waxed, and then the group of Americans met a Brazilian woman who's had forty-two plastic surgery procedures.
Last night's episode of The Price Of Beauty focused on Morocco, and Jessica found herself being criticized for showing off her legs.
- Oh, snap: Heidi Montag says: "No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career."
- Tom Cruise is being sued by Michael David Sapir, who he sued in 2001 after Sapir claimed he had a video of Cruise "engaged in a homosexual relationship." Now Sapir says Cruise hired a P.I. to wiretap his phone.
- Paris Hilton plays a woman who wants plastic surgery in Repo: The Genetic Opera, but she claims she's never had surgery. "I love being all-natural," she claims. All natural? Ahem. Let's just look at those boobs, that nose, the blue contacts that cover those brown eyes and, oh, yeah, the nose. [Daily Beast]
Nixon may still be dead, but some things in life do have to change. Our hangovers, though, don't have to! Nor does our obsession with economics, David Brooks, debtor culture, whether we should really like Cindy McCain, fake interviews, Condi's exercise regimen, our hatred for Karl Rove and Ken Paves' competition. All…
- OMG a reporter from In Touch was sitting nearby when Angelina Jolie went to the bar in the Waldorf-Astoria hotel. Angelina had a glass of red wine with "a tall, muscular male friend" and talked about money. "You know how [Brad] is financially, which is stupid," she said. "Someone has to make the big decisions,…