Before her last show at the Barclay's Center, Yoncy gave her driver the day off and biked from the modest Tribeca home she shares with mild-mannered car insurance salesman Jay Z all the way across the Brooklyn Bridge to the venue. She also Instagrammed it because otherwise it didn't happen:
Rob Lowe and Rashida Jones will be leaving Parks and Rec during the 13th episode of the upcoming sixth season, executive producer Mike Schur has confirmed — because their characters are maybe, probably, having that baby they were talking about at the end of last season.
Apparently "the gay community of Hollywood" isn't surprised by the rumors that Joe Simpson has come out to his family after the dissolution of his three-decade marriage, because some 21-year-old punk-ass West Hollywood kid has been going around and "boasting" about dating the 54-year-old former youth pastor for at…
Good thing you didn't hold your breath waiting for the sequel to the 2001 comedy Zoolander, or else we'd be saying your eugoogly right now (sorry). But Zoolander 2 is coming around the bend now, I guess, featuring the return of Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson as male models Derek (who actually resurfaced recently at The…
ADELE, YOU SLY DOG. As it turns out, the old "sitcom star sits on the couch with a pillow over her stomach for the entire season because she's supposed to be an unlucky-in-love Single Woman Lawyer and they didn't feel like writing a pregnancy into the script" works occasionally! Although the singer announced her …
22-year-old Australian actress Mia Wasikowska is one of the two actresses being considered to play acerbic District 7 tribute Johanna Mason in the Hunger Games trilogy, a character who appears in both Catching Fire and Mockingjay and is more or less side by side with Finnick Odair as the most important bit of upcoming…
Elaborate hats and seersucker suits are just as much a part of the Kentucky Derby as mint juleps and horses are. Check out how the celebrities on "Millionaires Row" outfitted themselves for the race.
It seems the bidding wars for Casey Anthony's story have come to a temporary end.
Lily Allen got married yesterday and her new husband announced to guests that the singer is 12 weeks pregnant. Wedding and babies? Now all Lily Allen needs is two guys having a fist fight over her while she stands off to the side and says "Boys! Stop it! Stop it I say!" and she'll have everything a gal could ever ask…
- Pink discussed the contents of her uterus with Ellen on a show that will air today.
- Cameras are rolling on the set of Angelina Jolie's directorial debut. The movie, which is still untitled, is a romance set in Bosnia during that country's civil war.
- Paris Hilton was detained for possession of marijuana in Port Elizabeth, South Africa yesterday, but was later cleared and released. According to her rep:
- Courtney Love once had a "lesbian fling" with Kate Moss. Courtney says:
- A judge has given Lindsay Lohan, who is currently in NYC, until Thursday to make up four alcohol education classes or she'll go to jail. But rather than heading back to L.A., Lindsay is going to the Cannes Film Festival.
- Glee creator Ryan Murphy wants people to boycott Newsweek for publishing an article on gay actors playing straight, "until an apology is issued to... brave out actors who were singled out in this damaging, needlessly cruel, and mind-blowingly bigoted piece."
- Kevin Smith says the way the media covered him being kicked off a Southwest flight was, "Pathetic. I was unfairly bounced and discriminated against, but they never bothered to tell that story. They just went with the easy fat jokes."