Single mom Connie Britton and her 2-year-old son Eyob and her jumbo glasses of white whine on Friday Night Lights and her perfect HAIR that is every effervescent, shimmering color that hair can be! I cannot.
For Lady Gaga's next trick, she will buy Neverland Ranch and cover it with black vinyl and spikes. Gaga, who has previously purchased 55 pieces of costly Jacko memorabilia, befriended LaToya Jackson and wants to help a "desperate" Paris, Prince and Blanket keep their 3,000-acre childhood home, which was sold to an…
Or something? Remember when Katherine Jackson disappeared for a few days and her grandkids panicked and reported her missing? Well, apparently it was all a dastardly caper!!! Even though Jackson originally claimed that her absence was a completely voluntary "short vacation," she's now saying that some yahoo with a…
Even though she has her own program (on which she admits she's doing a terrible job disciplining her son, who utters words the FCC won't allow) Bristol Palin just can't get enough of the spotlight. The cast of Dancing With The Stars: All Stars has been announced, and your girl BriPal (Brilin?) is number one on the…
If we had a dime for every time someone said, "What the fuck?" in regards to any member of the Jackson family, we could probably afford to buy the Elephant Man's bones. But the family has always stuck together through the highs and lows, no matter how bizarre, over the past 40 years — from Janet's secret marriages to…
After a sudden tornado of speculation about who was getting all of Michael Jackson's money and where Katherine Jackson was hiding from her grandchildren, a Los Angeles judge appointed TJ Jackson guardian of Michael's three children.
Lo, and birds will fall dead from the sky, fish will float dead to the surface of the ocean and the email service on your smartphone will cease to work for approximately 10 minutes, for Kristen Stewart has allegedly cheated on Robert Pattinson with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. The…
For days, a Facebook campaign has been asking Dark Knight Rises star Christian Bale to visit the Aurora shooting victims in the wake of last Friday's massacre ("I propose we should make enough noise asking Christian Bale to visit these kids in the hospital dressed in the real Batman outfit. They need to know Heroes…
- Rachel Weisz and director Darren Aronofsky are separating after nine years together.
Today on Oprah, Katherine Jackson opened up about her son's "addiction" to plastic surgery, saying that she urged him to stop and even asked his doctor to stop working on MJ. She likened his nose to "a toothpick."
- Lindsay Lohan has been reunited with her father Michael Lohan while in rehab; it's the first time they've really seen or spoken to each other face to face in seven months.
- Miley Cyrus, age almost-18, had a beer in Spain, where it's okay to be almost-18 and drink beer. But now this dude James E. Copple from the International Institute for Alcohol Awareness is getting all up in her business, scoldin'.
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are in the Holy Land!
- Demure and ever-so-humble pop star Lady Gaga says her new album will "change the world."
- Breaking: Katy Perry kissed a girl. [TMZ]
- Also! Katy Perry bought her mom a facelift. Katy's dad says:
- Susan Sarandon, the self-described "Johnny Appleseed of ping-pong," is working on a reality show about her ping-pong nightclub SPiN, and the young players trying to make it to the Olympics. "It won't be the Jersey Shore," says Susan.
- Lindsay Lohan will finally have to answer for her behavior on that wacky night in 2007 when she stole a car, ran over a guy's foot, and was arrested with a baggie of coke in her pocket (allegedly, natch).
- Inspired by her friend Sheryl Crow, who has adopted two children on her own, Jennifer Aniston is reportedly in the process of discussion adoption options with her lawyers: