A viewer in Tennessee sent a local meteorologist a letter complaining her fashion choices fit too "snugly under [her] bust."
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William, Duke of Cambridge watch the swimming finals session on Day 7 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at the Aquatics Centre on August 3, 2012 in London, England. (Photo by Lars Baron/Getty Images)
Remember the photos Megan Fox published last week, "proving" that she does not use Botox? Well! Some doctors saw those images. "Looks like Megan is just as talented with Photoshop as she is in entertainment," says plastic surgeon Dr. Nicholas Vendemia. "Those lines on her forehead are totally fake. …Muscles in the…
"The world has long been fascinated with the majesty and romance of royal weddings, even in Regency and Victorian England. [Romance anthology Royal Weddings]... capture the world's love affair with Will and Kate's real life fairy tale romance, and celebrate our enduring romance with British royalty."
- Recently Lady Gaga boarded a flight from London to New York wearing an outfit made of tightly-wrapped black and yellow tape and giant blue Alexander McQueen heels. Mid-flight, her legs started to swell, but Gaga couldn't free herself.
- Early on Monday morning, Rihanna was celebrating the Saints' Super Bowl win at a Miami club with Kim Kardashian and Timbaland, when a partygoer chucked a champagne bottle at their table from the balcony above and almost hit her.
The fun didn't stop on the red carpet! And by "fun" I mean stars in grotesque outfits. At the Weinstein Co. and Warner Bros./InStyle GG parties, the sartorial awfulness didn't stop until the break of dawn.
- There were rumors that Sarah Jessica Parker would be the face of Halston, the brand people just can't keep themselves from reviving. And she wears Halston in the poster for SATC2. But is she actually seeking a design role? [E!]
It's that time of month again, when magazines pretend like it's already next month! Or, in this case: Next year. The January 2010 ladymags are already cluttering up the Internet. The same six actresses have swapped covers amongst themselves again.
- Jon Gosselin attempted to make peace with Kate Gosselin at a divorce arbitration hearing yesterday by bringing roses to the courtroom. Kate turned them down, "but in the end it all came together and concluded on a happy note." [People]
- And now, the cold, hard, retail reality sets in: Neiman Marcus and Net-A-Porter are dropping Ungaro for Spring. Barneys and Saks also aren't ordering. Lindsay Lohan and Mounir Moufarrige, what have you wrought! [Style.com]
Kate doesn't take shit from anybody, meaning she can be an awesome go-getter — or an ice queen.