Weekly-ish, a pre-approved, snap-judged music guide based on our very scientific, non-subjective Yes/No rating system. There’s really no debating this, come on stop.
Plus, she got to hang out with the Ginger Prince himself, Harry!
After Sarah Jessica Parker called the AnnaSophia Robb-starring Sex and The City prequel The Carrie Diaries "odd,"
MAJOR Carrie Diaries fan Candace Bushnell hit back at SJP for being an old cronehag who doesn't understand how the world works.
Lololllooloolololollolollol! Lol. If you were to purchase all of Gwyneth Paltrow's "spring essentials" recommendations in the latest Goop, it would cost you more than $458,003. I love her so much. Brb, dying.
Did you guys forget that Sarah Jessica Parker can do more than make weird constipated/thinking faces and stare at the computer screen of an outdated Mac? She's a triple threat, y'alls!
Tale as old as time, true as it can be: Emma Watson will play Belle in a new live-action version of Beauty And The Beast, directed by Guillermo del Toro. We're not sure who will play the candlestick, or Gaston, or even if there will be a Gaston. But we do know that no one hits like Gaston, matches wits like Gaston,…
Yikes. Two men were arrested near the home of Joss Stone; they had in their possession swords, rope and a body bag, as well as maps and aerial photos of Joss's secluded property. Horrifying. Luckily, police were called when neighbors spotted the two men acting suspiciously near the 24-year-old singer's rural home.…
- Lindsay Lohan has hired famed attorney Robert Shapiro to represent her, but it doesn't look like Shapiro is interested in getting Lohan out of her jail time:
- Apparently Naomi Campbell — who just weeks ago was boasting of having mastered her volatile temper — assaulted her chauffeur because he is also chauffeurs her boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, and he refused to tell her if Doronin was cheating. [NYPost]
- In what TMZ is billing as the "Decline of Western Civilization," Khloe Kardashian toured the White House and met President Obama today.
Television will never be the same after Oprah goes off the air in 2011. If we had a "Favorite Things" list about O, in the top spot would be the way the talk-show host introduces celebrity guests. Mashup at left.
- In her book Still Standing Carrie Prejean says, "I believed then and I believe now that marriage should be a legally recognized sacrament between a man and a woman. If that makes me a bigot, so is Barack Obama."
- Madonna is in Brazil, but not to meet Jesus' parents. She says:
A lot of entertainers made the trek to Berlin - Beyonce, Shakira, Lil Kim, Juliette Lewis, Katy Perry and, obviously, the Hoff - because, apparently, you can wear the most ludicrous of getups and no one cares.
- In an exclusive interview with Glamour, Rihanna discusses the year she's had: "I went to sleep as Rihanna and woke up as Britney Spears." She also talks about the picture released by cops:
- Mel Gibson "completely lost it" this weekend, according to a fellow churchgoer, who said he stood up in front of the congregation and "paced back and forth, furiously telling the congregation that he would not stand by and be judged and scrutinized."