- Last night Kim Kardashian went to a Lakers game with Gabriel Aubry, father of Halle Berry's daughter Nahla. A source says "They've been dating a little bit," and he's already met the whole Kardashian clan.
- Heidi Montag has filed for a legal separation from Spencer Pratt, citing "irreconcilable differences." Heidi is representing herself and accidentally went to the wrong courthouse this morning, but she did manage to tip-off the paparazzi without Spencer's help.
- In a deal with prosecutors, Charlie Sheen has agreed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor in his domestic assault case at a hearing next Monday. He'll be sentenced to 30 days in jail with no probation.
- Rumor has it that Reggie Bush dumped Kim Kardashian not because she was pressuring him to get married, but because she slept with Kanye West.
- Heidi Montag is accusing Hills creator Adam Divello of sexually harassing her according to sources, who say the abuse went down in the months after her plastic surgery extravaganza and involved Divello repeatedly touching her "ass cheeks and lower back."
- Kevin Smith says the way the media covered him being kicked off a Southwest flight was, "Pathetic. I was unfairly bounced and discriminated against, but they never bothered to tell that story. They just went with the easy fat jokes."
The second episode of the final season of Lost is airing tonight, and fans are eager to more answers to the show's big questions. Four separate interviews with Lost's stars were published today; we probed them for clues.
- Despite earlier reports that Heidi Montag's mother was shocked and horrified by her recent plastic surgery, Heidi says, "Actually she was excited for me and she's asking me... for her surgery next." She continues:
[Santa Monica, May 14. Image via Flynet.]
Lovable Jorge Garcia — Hurley on Lost — was on the Bonnie Hunt show today. Jorge started out discussing how hard it is not to laugh when shooting intense scenes, saying:
- Britney is in the hospital again; her new psychiatrist went to her home and decided she was a danger to herself and others. She went calmly, without resistance, and will be there for 72 hours, though she cannot be forced to take medication against her will. There's tension between her family and Sam Lutfi; the doctor…