Last week, after a suicide attack, Jordan sealed its borders in an effort to heighten security measures. But now 64,000 Syrian refugees seeking sanctuary are stranded in the desert without food and with a meager water supply.
Though The Bachelor has aired for 20 seasons, the show has never received an Emmy nomination for any of its iterations (The Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad) in any category. They’d like to change that; last week, it was reported that its production company, Warner Brothers, had rolled out a star-studded For Your…
Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, try tea in the ancient Roman ruins in Jaresh on the third day of a visit to Jordan. The Royal couple are on the first leg of a tour of the Middle East taking in Qatar, Saudia Arabia, and Oman.
It's possible that your fevered collective fan dreams have come true—Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran might be tenderly and respectfully fornicating. Apparently Sheeran was in T-Swizzle's hotel room before the Brit Awards until 4 AM, when Sheeran finally left looking "very pleased with himself" (according to some creep…
A Christian Jordanian woman named Vivian Salameh is suing her former employer, the Dubai Islamic Bank, for arbitrary dismissal after she was fired a week ago for refusing to comply with her company's dress code, which required her to wear a headscarf that would cover all her hair except for her hairline. Salameh, who…
- Sometimes you hear news and you don't know whether to laugh or cry. For instance: Glee's fantastic Lea Michele will play Dorothy in the upcoming musical film Dorothy Of Oz, which will, of course, be in 3D.
- Adriana Lima, husband Marko Jaric, and baby daughter Valentina posed for Hola! brazil. The Victoria's Secret model discussed her pregnancy, which was plagued with complications including preeclampsia. Valentina was born prematurely. [HuffPo]
Connie was Italian, heavily tanned and probably in her fifties. She wore white clothes which all seemed to say "disco" on them. We wondered what she'd been doing in Santiago de Cuba for months—til we saw her boyfriend.
- There's a rumor that Sean Penn was thrown out of the Governor's Ball last night for punching Greg Shapiro, a Hurt Locker producer reportedly dating Robin Wright. Though there are numerous sources, gossips can't seem to get their stories straight:
- Angelina Jolie and her brother James Haven posted a video tribute to their mother, Marcheline Bertrand, on YouTube earlier today. It features home movies of Angelina filmed when she was 6-years-old.
- Jennifer Lopez is suing her ex-husband Ojani Noa for $10 million and demanding he stop production of the film How I Married Jennifer Lopez, which includes video of the couple in "sexual situations" on their honeymoon.