On Monday’s episode of the The Steve Harvey Show, Jon Gosselin (formerly of TLC’s Jon & Kate Plus 8) revealed that the network tried to delay him and his now ex-wife Kate from divorcing for ratings. When he wouldn’t play ball with them, they “sided” with Kate, a decision he says contributed to his financial…
- Lindsay Lohan is on the cover of Elle UK — the shoot where jewelry went missing! — and here's what Editor-in-Chief Lorraine Candy writes in her Editor's letter:
- Jude Law got someone pregnant, but not Rachel McAdams' sister Kayleen — her rep (she's a makeup artist) says "She has never even met him." [Star]
- So. The mother of Jude Law's unborn spawn is:
- As mentioned yesterday, after Perez Hilton insulted Fergie, Perez and Will.I.Am had a confrontation in which Perez said:
We're living in absurd times, where magazine covers and gossip columns are devoted to covering details about "stars" like Jon & Kate and "Speidi." Salon's Heather Havrilesky calls this "The Triumph Of The Uncelebrity." I call it tragic.
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, where, according to the tabloid covers, only two things are newsworthy: Kate Gosselin's "revenge" bikini body; and whether the stars of Twilight are hooking up.
- Is Britney being forced to tour? An insider says she's emotionally fragile, but her father insists the show must go on. The source claims:
- Chris Brown is being sued for assault and battery, but not by anyone you know:
- Jesus Luz went on a Brazilian TV program, Fantastico, and said of Madonna: "She is my friend, only my friend." Hmm. Wow. Okay. He also said:
- Ashton Kutcher elaborately pranked CNN and Ted Turner:
If it's Wednesday, we must be playing Midweek Madness. Why else would assistant Margaret and I let the tabloids — Ok!, Us, In Touch, Life & Style and Star — kick us in the shins?
- Oh, snap: Paulina Porizkova has been given the pink slip by Tyra and America's Next Top Model! The '80s supermodel told Craig Ferguson on the Late, Late Show:
- Kiefer Sutherland may be looking at a minor assault charge in NYC for headbutting designer Jack McCollough. The real problem?
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, in which assistant Margaret and I attempt to ingest the nutty stuff produced by the weekly tabloids. Details from Us, In Touch, Ok!, Life & Style and Star, inside.
- Rihanna was the big show-stopper at the Met Ball: Celebs cheered when she took the stage to perform. And! At an after-party, guess who RiRi was in deep convo with?
- Miley Cyrus wants to dump her boyfriend Justin Gaston, but her father doesn't approve:
- Residents of Oyster Bay, Long Island, NY are mesmerized by the dreamy and mystical presence of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who have been getting cozy in their town.