Last night, Republican presidential hopefuls got the band back together again for another debate reunion tour, and like most bands whose best albums are behind them, the old familiar songs just didn't sound the same. Chords were off. Rick Perry forgot the words. Mitt Romney experienced a hair gel malfunction…
At the link, you can watch video of Kris Jenner undergoing a "mini" face lift so she'll look "refreshed" on Kim Kardashian's wedding day. She really is a thoughtful and generous mom. But seriously, folks, what is wrong with out society? Why do we treat aging like a disease? Will small children run screaming, will…
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly tested positive for cocaine in a court-ordered drug test last week. According to the terms of her probation, she'll go back to jail for 30 days.
- Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer are reportedly no longer talking after Aniston admitted while on The Late Show with David Letterman that she didn't know who Schwimmer's fiance was:
- Early on Monday morning, Rihanna was celebrating the Saints' Super Bowl win at a Miami club with Kim Kardashian and Timbaland, when a partygoer chucked a champagne bottle at their table from the balcony above and almost hit her.
- Conan O'Brien and NBC are still negotiating the terms of Conan's exit from The Tonight Show. One of major points of contention: Who gets custody of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, Pimpbot 5000, and the Masturbating Bear.
- Jon Gosselin attempted to make peace with Kate Gosselin at a divorce arbitration hearing yesterday by bringing roses to the courtroom. Kate turned them down, "but in the end it all came together and concluded on a happy note." [People]
Poor Glenn Beck: First he goes into the hospital with appendicitis, then, when he can't fight back, Jon Stewart goes and uncovers Real America's vast internal organ conspiracy - and introduces the 11/3 project.
- Rihanna has a new song, with guest vocals by Lady GaGa, titled Silly Boy. Kanye West posted it online, and the lyrics are:
We found a 2009 promotional calendar featuring celebrities and their dogs. The dogs spoke to us.