Just one week after chopping off all her hair and giving everyone — even straight dudes! Even my dad! — an arrhythmia, Beyoncé's back on the extensions. The Pixie has disappeared in favor of an asymmetrical blond Bobyoncé (with the help of extensions, obviously), which she wore out to dinner in Miami with Jay Z. He…
- Unsolicited Uterus Update: Lizzie McGuire is knocked up!
- Britney's new single drops next week!
- Ladies and gentlemen, Swiftenhaal is no more.
The singer/choreographer/former American Idol Judge/cartoon beastiality enthusiast has never been drunk in her life, not a once. No siree.
- Reportedly, John Mellencamp (nee Cougar) has "struck up a friendship" with the actress, who has apparently "dropped in" on his tour. Mellencamp and his supermodel wife of 18 years, Elaine Mellencamp (nee Irwin), just announced they're splitting up. Oooh!
- The National Enquirer reports that John Travolta's Vermontian resort getaway was semi-secret, and that Kelly Preston was not there. Travvie and his guy-pals were "very discreet," a source told the Enquirer. "You could tell they didn't want to be seen."
- Michael Lohan is still using media outlets to have conversations with his daughter Lindsay. Today he tells a paper:
- According to a source, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been staging photo ops in Venice.
- Lindsay Lohan a liar? In the latest issue of Nylon, LL says she's hoping to work with Seth Rogen but "Seth won't call us back." Rogen says:
Celebrities are used to being gawked at, but yesterday, following the inaugural celebration "We Are One" at the Lincoln Memorial, performers got starry-eyed themselves when meeting the president-elect, as seen in the gallery below.
Last night in New York, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducted its latest members — and Madonna officially became a legend, bitches! But some of our other all-time favorite musicians were there last night, as both honorees and performers: Iggy Pop, Patti LaBelle, Leonard Cohen, John Mellencamp, Lou Reed, Joan Jett,…