For obvious reasons, Yoko Ono has advocated gun control for years: on this day in 1980, December 8, she witnessed her husband John Lennon shot to death just outside his home by Mark David Chapman, a crazed fan wielding a .38 Revolver purchased just by showing a driver’s license. Lennon was shot four times with…
Yoko Ono, the 82-year-old experimental artist and widow of John Lennon, just revealed some interesting things about her late husband—namely that he was bisexual, and would have liked to have had sex with men, but just never found one that was good enough for him.
Have you guys heard that the Beatles broke up? I KNOW, RIGHT?
We're not even one day into the new year and already dreams are being crushed: Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes spent last night partying in New York together. They flew in from LA on Friday and tried to stay low-profile by boarding the flight at separate times, but, yeah, like that's going to make any difference. And now…
- Britney's new single drops next week!
- Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds rang in 2011 together at a Roaring '20s costume party. Clearly, they must be dating!
- A "friend" of Taylor Swift says that the singer wants nothing to do with the song Kanye West claims he wrote for her.
- In the October issue of Vogue, Carey Mulligan says, "I want to be in Glee, but I'm told I'm not famous enough to be a cameo."
- Kim Kardashian appears nude in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar, but says, "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable." Kim explains she only agreed to pose because her mom Kris Jenner told her to "go for it..."
- Helena Bonham Carter says of her relationship with Tim Burton:
- Jennifer Hudson may be pregnant again, only four months after her son was born. "Jennifer was in total shock when she found out she was having another baby," says a "friend," who claims she found out on December 10.