- Angelina Jolie was in Paris last night, promoting The Tourist, but was asked about her directorial debut, a love story between a Serbian man and Bosnian woman. Angie, who wrote the screenplay, says it's not true that Bosnians are unhappy.
- Rihanna says it's "fucking annoying" that people keep asking her about Chris Brown.
- In a deal with prosecutors, Charlie Sheen has agreed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor in his domestic assault case at a hearing next Monday. He'll be sentenced to 30 days in jail with no probation.
- TMZ claims that Chely Wright is the female country singer set to come out on the cover of People later this week:
Jesus Luz, the chiseled stud who's resided on Madonna's arm for the past year or so, is ostensibly living the good life. So why do I feel sorry for him?
- Will Paula Abdul host an "updated version" of Star Search?
- Ha! The headline on this story about Her Madgesty getting Hay-Sooz a record deal is: "Madonna Plays God For Jesus."
[Rio, February 14. Image via Bauer-Griffin]
- Madonna is allegedly seeing three men right now:
- Madonna is "said" to have consulted doctors about having another child; seems she wants Brazilian boy Jesus Luz to be the father.
- Halle Berry bathes in celestial light to advertise her new scent, Pure Orchid. The actress's first perfume sold $40 million last year. This one, says Berry, is "something different." "Celebrity fragrances," says a perfume company executive, "are not dead." [WWD]