Once Upton a time (last year), a Victoria's Secret model booker said the brand would never deign to hire Kate Upton because her look was "too obvious." For a store that sells boyshorts for 14-year-olds with "I Get Around" written in glitter on the ass, mind you. "We would never use Kate... She’s like a footballer’s…
Today in unbaby news, after taking a stroll with Ashton Kutcher during which she displayed "significant roundness in the stomach area" over the weekend, Mila Kunis immediately got the baby-bump media treatment. Can we expect Ashmi spawn in the next 9 months?! What will they name her?! When will I get another job, and…
Last night the MTV Video Music Awards were held in Los Angeles, and started early. Apparently this was necessary because the President was speaking and it was also Fashion's Night Out. But it resulted in a fashion photo disaster: Celebrities were all dressed up in the middle of the goddamn afternoon, under the harsh…
Following the birth of her son, Skyler Morrison, Rachel Zoe has been given a $250,000 push present by her husband, Rodger Berman. It's a ring. Not just any ring. A 10 carat cushion-cut Neil Lane diamond. The perfect piece to wear while dealing with poopy diapers. [Radar Online]
Pretty darn horrid, in fact.
[This is on the set of I Don't Know How She Does It. Are these two friends in the movie? Or Is Szohr the nanny? Since she's "ethnic"? So many questions. Eh, looks like they're having fun. New York, February 16. Image via Bauer-Griffin.]
As we know, celebrities just love going to store openings. And the IN ADD MINUS flagship store launch was, apparently, not to be missed.
You'd expect the Women's Wear Daily 100 Anniversary Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street to be studded with fashion stars, and serious fashion. And with Anna, Coco, Veronica, DVF, Mary-Kate, Ashley and many friends, you'd be right.
- Annabelle Neilsen, on Alexander McQueen: "He was loved by so many, but felt loved by so few." A Scottish pipe band played at McQueen's memorial service, and Björk performed in a winged dress made of molded wood and feathers.
- Newlyweds T.I. and Tameka "Tiny" Cottle — who just married on July 30 — were busted for possession of a controlled substance (mary jane) last night.
- A court hearing has been scheduled for tomorrow morning to determine whether or not Lindsay Lohan can leave rehab two months early, but sources say she's already signed discharge papers and will sneak out today to avoid a media frenzy.
Okay, that's not technically true, but "Piranha 3D involved stars in short dresses doing sexyface" doesn't have the same ring. Because last night, the red carpet was all about the skin. Must've really worked with the 3D glasses.
In the immortal words of Nina Garcia, "Shiny, tight and short is the quickest way to look cheap." Ms. Garcia, avert your eyes from the sartorial carnage at the Breakthrough Of The Year Awards at West Hollywood's Pacific Design Center!
- Uh-oh. Lady Gaga's boyfriend is still seeing his other girlfriend.
- Today on The Gayle King Show, Wyclef Jean responded to Sean Penn bashing his run for President of Haiti saying, "I am not absent in Haiti, maybe the tent city you're in, maybe I'm absent in that."