Raise your hand if you would watch the hell out of a late-night talk show hosted by André Leon Talley. All of your hands had better be up! The man who coined the term drekitude has inked a deal with production company to develop such a show:
Prince William, who is a Royal Air Force search and rescue pilot, recently had the opportunity to demonstrate his dashing heroism when he helped save a 16-year-old girl who was in danger of drowning after getting caught in a rip current off the coast of Wales. Lucky for her, William's whirlybird (which is what…
Celebrity talk shows are usually nothing more than a PR exercise/circle jerk – and not the fun kind. But it seems that The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet — executive produced by Demi Moore — is sexing things up in a very real way, with Amanda asking guests like Gwyneth Paltrow, Zoe Saldana, Sarah Silverman and …
An extremely bizarre mix of celebrities were on hand last night to hand out awards for the International Emmys. The fashion really ran the gamut—from oddly demure to just odd.
It's a wonder that Hollywood agents let celebrities get popular before they've completely morphed them from a wrinkly larva to a brand new butterfly. What if the larva is exposed prematurely? Exhibit A: The pre-operative Megan Fox.
The jury's out on whether Love & Other Drugs will be decent. But the clothes at the premiere were weirdly mired in the 90s.
- Despite reports that Jessica Simpson is crying into her margaritas over Nick Lachey's engagement to Vanessa Minnillo, she says she's, "extremely, extremely happy for him" and was shocked when she learned, "everybody was saying that I was 'saddened.'"
- Snooki's boyfriend Jeff Miranda has proposed to her in Steppin' Out magazine, declaring, "If we got married we would be the best parents around. She's so loving and puts everyone else before her self. She'll be a great mother."
- Recently Lady Gaga boarded a flight from London to New York wearing an outfit made of tightly-wrapped black and yellow tape and giant blue Alexander McQueen heels. Mid-flight, her legs started to swell, but Gaga couldn't free herself.
- Early on Monday morning, Rihanna was celebrating the Saints' Super Bowl win at a Miami club with Kim Kardashian and Timbaland, when a partygoer chucked a champagne bottle at their table from the balcony above and almost hit her.
- Conan O'Brien and NBC are still negotiating the terms of Conan's exit from The Tonight Show. One of major points of contention: Who gets custody of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, Pimpbot 5000, and the Masturbating Bear.
It's that time of month again, when magazines pretend like it's already next month! Or, in this case: Next year. The January 2010 ladymags are already cluttering up the Internet. The same six actresses have swapped covers amongst themselves again.
- Is Ashley Olsen getting married? The National Enquirer thinks so. It'll happen on the French Riviera next summer; she wants Karl Lagerfeld to make the dress and Annie Leibovitz to take the pix. Oh, the hubs-to-be is boyfriend Justin Bartha. [Daily Express]
- Ryan Reynolds ran the NYC marathon! His time? 3 hours and 50…