If you're Blue Ivy Carter, here is what you got as a reward for your first year on the planet, aside from the event itself, a lavish princess-themed soiree thrown on January 7th by Beyoncé and Jay-Z: a diamond-encrusted Barbie with white gold jewelry ($80,000), pink and white roses ($95,000) and a cake (over $2,000).…
Following the birth of her son, Skyler Morrison, Rachel Zoe has been given a $250,000 push present by her husband, Rodger Berman. It's a ring. Not just any ring. A 10 carat cushion-cut Neil Lane diamond. The perfect piece to wear while dealing with poopy diapers. [Radar Online]
- As we know, Oprah found her long-lost sister. They laughed, they cried, they went on teevee and held hands. But what we don't know is how Oprah's BFF Gayle King feels about all this.
- Last week Lindsay Lohan ran when her ex Courtenay Semel confronted her about rehab. At a party this weekend her friends tried again, but Lindsay, "kept moving from room to room... She was clearly hyped-up on more than just booze."
- Jennifer Lopez is suing her ex-husband Ojani Noa for $10 million and demanding he stop production of the film How I Married Jennifer Lopez, which includes video of the couple in "sexual situations" on their honeymoon.
- So many questions about John Travolta's late son: Could Jett have been saved? Was he autistic? Is Scientology to blame? [Mirror]
- Jim and Michelle Duggar, who just welcomed their 18th child, say they're already considering number 19. "We both would love to have more," father Jim says. Attention, Duggars: THERE AREN'T ANY J NAMES LEFT. [People]
- Amy Winehouse and Blake Formerly Incarcerated: Dunzo. He's left her for a German model; she's admitted that it was never going to last and that they were "only together for sex." Keep in mind that this report comes from a terribly disreputable paper. [News Of The World, Page Six]
- By the by, Blake Fielder-Civil's jail…
- After nine days in a burn center, Travis Barker has been released from the hospital and is heading back to L.A. By bus. A friend says: "He will never fly again – ever." [People]
- Shanna Moakler is sticking by her ex-husband, because they still love each other. Also: "He's not in good shape," a source says. "It's very…
- While everyone was busy focusing on the presidential debates, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds got married. The ceremony took place Saturday night at a "remote wilderness resort" outside of Vancouver, Canada. The bride is 23, the groom is 31 and they have been dating since 2007. [Us Magazine, People]
- Talk about fighting some unholy war: Amy Winehouse has emphysema. Her father Mitch says: "With smoking the crack cocaine and the cigarettes her lungs are all gunked up. There are nodules around the chest and dark marks. She's got 70 per cent lung capacity." Shiz. [Daily Mail, via TMZ]
- Amy's emphysema is in the early…