It's possible that your fevered collective fan dreams have come true—Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran might be tenderly and respectfully fornicating. Apparently Sheeran was in T-Swizzle's hotel room before the Brit Awards until 4 AM, when Sheeran finally left looking "very pleased with himself" (according to some creep…
People hate Kim Kardashian even more than they usually do this morning since she posted a sentiment interpreted as pro-Israel on Twitter: "Praying for everyone in Israel." After receiving all manner of negative Tweets in return, including a few death threats, she hastily added: "Praying for everyone in Palestine and…
A video titled "Jen Aniston Sex Tape" has been going around the internet today, but fortunately the anonymous sources that seem to live in Jen's underwear drawer haven't posted footage of her bedroom activities. It's actually a SmartWater ad that spoofs viral video staples, including puppies, dancing babies, and…
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly tested positive for cocaine in a court-ordered drug test last week. According to the terms of her probation, she'll go back to jail for 30 days.
Oy vey. And you ain't even seen the actual "uglys" yet.
- Conan O'Brien and NBC are still negotiating the terms of Conan's exit from The Tonight Show. One of major points of contention: Who gets custody of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, Pimpbot 5000, and the Masturbating Bear.
- Jon Gosselin attempted to make peace with Kate Gosselin at a divorce arbitration hearing yesterday by bringing roses to the courtroom. Kate turned them down, "but in the end it all came together and concluded on a happy note." [People]
Jennifer was the most popular girl's name from 1970 all the way to 1984, and its sheer ubiquity makes Jennifer seem wholesome, trustworthy — and a little run-of-the-mill.
- A London man found the album from Amy Winehouse's wedding to Blake Fielder-Civil in a dumpster with some photos torn out and Amy's beehive colored in.
- Adam Lambert put an end to the speculation about his sexuality by going out to a nightclub last night with his boyfriend Drake LaBry. The two held hands and occasionally kissed.
- Rihanna has a new song, with guest vocals by Lady GaGa, titled Silly Boy. Kanye West posted it online, and the lyrics are:
We found a 2009 promotional calendar featuring celebrities and their dogs. The dogs spoke to us.
• In search of relaxation, U.S. soldiers in Iraq are frequenting local salons for manicures. Of his new beauty regime, private Billy Scott says: "It makes you go into a different world." •
- Is Ashley Olsen getting married? The National Enquirer thinks so. It'll happen on the French Riviera next summer; she wants Karl Lagerfeld to make the dress and Annie Leibovitz to take the pix. Oh, the hubs-to-be is boyfriend Justin Bartha. [Daily Express]
- Ryan Reynolds ran the NYC marathon! His time? 3 hours and 50…
Sitting down to write my "goodbye" post to you all was really tricky: What to say? What is there to say? I found no easy answers. But the last time I tried to do some meaning-making about my time at Jezebel, I didn't have the opportunity to share it with you all, so I thought I would take this opportunity now to do…