Lest we think Justin Theroux is little more than a B-list actor completely devoid of personality, before he got together with the Ol' Ball and Chain Jennifer Aniston, he had a yen for old-timey STD wax figures, he told GQ.
- Kiefer Sutherland may be looking at a minor assault charge in NYC for headbutting designer Jack McCollough. The real problem?
- Instead of appearing at the Grammy Awards, Chris Brown - seen at left with Rihanna at a pre-Grammy party - was arrested for a felony battery.
Hugh Grant's ex, socialite Jemima Khan, has reportedly been snuggling up to Guy Ritchie, and Madonna is pleased as punch by the fledgling romance.
- Rumors are swirling that Aggy will be making her "major" acting debut this holiday season as Dr. Who's "Christmas companion" (don't look at me) in the show's major 12/25 episode. [Gallifreyone.com]
- It takes a lot to replace Naomi Campbell. After, ahem, legal troubles prevented the beleaguered mannequin from walking in…
[January 28, London. Image via Bauer-Griffin.]So Imran and Jemima Khan, my favorite cross-cultural divorced couple, have reunited to protest Pakistani Prime Minister Pervez Musharraf's trip to the U.K. They still look great, but time has taken its toll — on them and Pakistan's prospects. Check it out:
- Miramax mogul Harvey Weinstein and Marchesa co-designer Georgina Chapman got hitched on Saturday night at Weinstein's home in Westport, CT. The bride wore Marchesa, the groom Tom Ford, the Gypsy Kings gave a private concert and even Vogue's Anna Wintour attended. Also there: Model Natalia Vodianova, celebrity stylist…