Caption This: (L-R) Actors Jeff Bridges and Katie Holmes take part in a press conference for the Weinstein Company's 'The Giver'at in New York City.
Last night in Hollywood, stars gathered for the Season 2 premiere of HBO's The Newsroom. The fashion? Like the show, and like Will McAvoy himself, it was on the serious side.
At a concert last night at L.A.'s Gibson Ampitheatre, Marilyn Manson paid what was intended to be a tribute to Paris Jackson — whose attempted suicide earlier this week may have been due to being forbidden to attend the show — by dedicating his song "Disposable Teens" to her. Then he held a knife to his arms and mimed…
In this week's (abbreviated holiday edition) compilation of pop culture crap, Snooki and Jeff Bridges form an unlikely friendship, Adele had second-hand embarrassment during Lady Gaga's VMA performance, and Kate Gosselin gets her dead presidents mixed up.Actually, in that audience looks entertained. Katie…
The 'True Grit' premiere was appropriately named: it took place in below-freezing weather. But the stars brazened it out.
- Last summer, psychic James Van Praagh appeared on The View, and reportedly told Barbara Walters there was an issue with her blood. Barbara said later, "I'm skeptical and Mr. Van Praagh knows it," but now she's having heart surgery.
- Finally, the gossip some of you have been waiting for:
- Oh, snap: Heidi Montag says: "No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career."
Many of the words that tumbled from the faces of last night's Oscar winners and presenters seemed to deserve their own greeting cards, so with the help of someecards.com, we gave them the semi-permanent recognition they deserve.
- Sandra Bullock's post-Oscar plans:
Perhaps as a testament to the ceremony's name, the stars showed up at last night's Independent Spirit Awards wearing everything from ball gowns to blue jeans.
- Kevin Smith says the way the media covered him being kicked off a Southwest flight was, "Pathetic. I was unfairly bounced and discriminated against, but they never bothered to tell that story. They just went with the easy fat jokes."
- Last night, during the first concert of her Australian tour, Whitney Houston was breathless, barely finished any of her songs, and left the stage at one point, telling her brother to take over the microphone.