Beyoncé is the entertainment equivalent of the U.S. postal service: Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow, et cetera. She's known for charging forward without missing a beat whenever a technical or physical malfunction occurs at one of her concerts — that time Michelle Williams fell down, for instance.
Baby weight: A thing that happens, sometimes. Ways to fix/change it: Tuna melts*, not caring, doing Zumba or some shit, more tuna melts, or encasing yourself in a chamber of horrors like Jessica Alba. In an interview with Net-a-Porter's magazine, Alba divulges her post-pregnancy weight-loss secret after giving birth…
Jennifer Aniston, the quintessential grown-up Judy Blume heroine, has a lot of Very Important Decisions to make in the next few months as her wedding to Justin Theroux draws nigh. Apparently she's been quizzing Charlize Theron—mom of one-year-old Jackson Theron—about the process of adoption since mutual friend Chelsea…
So this is genuinely bizarre: Katie Couric and New York police commissioner Ray Kelly are investigating a series of 911 calls placed in the early hours of the morning—Tuesdays at 2 AM—from a number registered to Couric's dead husband Jay Monahan, who passed away of colon cancer in 1998. Because it is highly unlikely…
It was rainy last night in London, and some of the stars on the red carpet at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Awards got drizzled on. But raindrops cannot stop the sheer fabulousness of Dame Helen Mirren.
Last night at the Tate Modern in London, the Royal World Premiere of Skyfall took place. British red carpets are rather amusing: Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall were rubbing shoulders with former Page Three gal Kelly Brook and tacky heiress Tamara Ecclestone. Most of the luminaries on hand looked…
Titanic 3D is about to hit theaters, and its re-release is forcing Kate Winslet to come face-to-face with something she is constantly trying to avoid: "My Heart Will Go On," the movie's aggressively swoopy theme song by Celine Dion. It's been 15 years since the movie came out, so it's understandable that Kate's over…
- As we know, Oprah found her long-lost sister. They laughed, they cried, they went on teevee and held hands. But what we don't know is how Oprah's BFF Gayle King feels about all this.
- Seriously, this kid's got some great genes.
- Rumors and quips and news, oh my! Let's start with James Franco and Anne Hathaway.
- You may find this simply shocking, but Nicole Kidman has used Botox!
- Would you like to see Miley Cyrus take a bong hit and then start laughing really hard? You're in luck!
- Randy Quaid and his wife, Evi were arrested yesterday and charged with felony residential burglary after breaking into their former home and living there without the current owner's consent. Evi was also charged with resisting arrest. [TMZ]
Last Friday at 6:05pm sharp, Deadspin editor A.J. Daulerio — an unabashed fan of chick flicks and rom-coms — walked into a theater to see Eat Pray Love. This is what he saw.
Saturday morning, my mom went to see Eat Pray Love. Her review? "I thought it was horrible." What follows is a total evisceration, in her own words.