Long long loooooooong before Kim Kardashian “broke the internet” with that Paper cover featuring her pouring champagne into her butt, Gwyneth Paltrow broke the internet by pouring verbal champagne into our collective butts. At least, that’s the way our Lady of Goopelupe tells it.
Like Saved By Bell before it, Lifetime is prepping to ruin teen memories with an upcoming The Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story.
- Michael Lohan is still using media outlets to have conversations with his daughter Lindsay. Today he tells a paper:
- In Rolling Stone's upcoming Michael Jackson tribute issue, Brooke Shield reveals, "There were times when he would ask me to marry him..."
- Miley Cyrus was photographed wearing a bikini in the Bahamas; the 16-year-old Tweeted a joke about her "jiggling thighs," but then went off on critics who called her fat:
- Scarlett Johansson blogged about tabloid accusations that she's losing weight in preparation for Iron Man 2. She writes: "If I were to lose 14 pounds, I'd have to part with both arms. And a foot."
- So you know how Gerard Butler kicked a paparazzi's ass yesterday? He was definitely provoked. After Gerard allegedly got out of the limo and punched the dude in the face, the photog continued following Butler for more than an hour before going to the hospital. Plus, he called a lawyer before calling the cops. [TMZ] …