- Jon Gosselin is demanding TLC stop filming Jon and Kate. He posted a sign on his gate reading, "NOTICE: NO FILM CREW OR PRODUCTION STAFF FROM TLC IS PERMITTED ON THIS PROPERTY UNDER PENELTY [sic] OF TRESPASS. JOHNATHON [sic] GOSSELIN"
- Carrie Prejean is suing Miss California USA officials, saying that, by firing her, they're guilty of religious discrimination, defamation, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. She claims officials tried to get her fired by asking her to pose for Playboy.
- On Tuesday night, hours after his sentencing, Chris Brown partied at a night club in Hollywood. His probation report says he can't drink or be in places that serve alcohol, but he may get off on a technicality.
- Chris Brown was sentenced today to 5 years probation and 180 days of community labor. The judge said she's aware of the rumors that he and Rihanna are in touch and won't tolerate a violation of the protective order.
- Lindsay Lohan left her phone in a New York deli. When she came back to retrieve it an employee wanted to check the security tape to make sure it was hers, which made Linds freak out and call the cops.