Kacey Jordan, the nice lady porn star who partied with Charlie Sheen before his hernia got the best of him, received a check for $30,000 from the actor (and he really is still in an actor, isn't he?).
- Dina Lohan says Lindsay is, "so upset with Gwyneth," for mocking her on Glee because, "Lindsay thought she was a friend." No word on how Linds feels about her mom's refusal to stop talking about her in the press.
- The Dancing With the Stars production office intercepted a "threatening letter containing white powder" (it was talcum) that forced a building evacuation. The FBI is investigating! Could the perps be those "haters" who Bristol Palin's been talking about lately?
- Toni Braxton has filed for bankruptcy for a second time, saying she's $10 million to $50 million in debt.
- During a Sirius Radio interview, CNN's Rick Sanchez called Jon Stewart a "bigot", implied the media is controlled by Jews, and said network bosses passed him over for a promotion because he's Cuban-American. CNN responded by firing him.
- A court hearing has been scheduled for tomorrow morning to determine whether or not Lindsay Lohan can leave rehab two months early, but sources say she's already signed discharge papers and will sneak out today to avoid a media frenzy.
- Today a judge sentenced Lindsay Lohan to 90 days in jail followed by a 90-day inpatient rehab program for violating her probation. Lindsay broke down while addressing the court and said, "I did the best I could."
- Earlier this week, Megan Fox's rep confirmed that she got re-engaged to Brian Austin Green. Last night she said, "We've been engaged for four years, so I don't know why the story is breaking now like it's new."
- Star is reporting that the real reason Al and Tipper Gore are divorcing is that he's been having an affair with Laurie David, Larry David's ex-wife, for the past two years.
- Alanis Morissette has revealed that she married the rapper Mario "MC Souleye" Treadway at her L.A. home on May 22. "So happy to share with you that my man Souleye and I got married," says Alanis.
- Whitney Houston's disastrous comeback tour is still going, and at a show in Denmark recently, hundreds of disappointed fans actually walked out on her performance. Says a critic who attended the show:
- As part of her I Don't Give A Damn About My Disney Reputation World Tour 2010, Miley Cyrus shocked the audience of Britain's Got Talent by "simulating a lesbian kiss" on stage:
- Today on Howard Stern's radio show Ryan Phillippe said, "I've been dumped on in the press for relationship stuff since Reese Witherspoon and I divorced. I'm tired of getting shit on, I don't feel like I deserve it..."
- Last night Lindsay Lohan was blocked from entering a Victoria's Secret party at a club in L.A. "As soon as she strolled up to the door, the rope was quickly pulled in front of her," says an eyewitness.