Before Ricky Martin revealed that he wanted to take his clothes off and go dancing with in the rain with men in 2010, his self-loathing for being gay manifested itself in outward anger and bullying, according to his cover interview for GQ Australia:
At a concert last night at L.A.'s Gibson Ampitheatre, Marilyn Manson paid what was intended to be a tribute to Paris Jackson — whose attempted suicide earlier this week may have been due to being forbidden to attend the show — by dedicating his song "Disposable Teens" to her. Then he held a knife to his arms and mimed…
Jennifer Aniston, the quintessential grown-up Judy Blume heroine, has a lot of Very Important Decisions to make in the next few months as her wedding to Justin Theroux draws nigh. Apparently she's been quizzing Charlize Theron—mom of one-year-old Jackson Theron—about the process of adoption since mutual friend Chelsea…
So James Franco deep-throats a pistol in
J.K. Rowling's newest novel,
James Franco and The Cavernous Sexual Ambiguity
the upcoming Harmony Korine film Spring Breakers. Details interviews Franco this month, and its reporter recalls another instance of a Franco onscreen blowjob in his NYU student film The Broken Tower.
Despite Katy Perry's best efforts, one cannot domesticate the Wild Striped Douchebag, and John Mayer is no exception. Like the Countess Elizabeth Báthory, best remembered for bathing in the blood of virgins to retain her youth, it was only a matter of time before Mayer found the latest zeitgeisty female It-person and…
The jury's out on whether Love & Other Drugs will be decent. But the clothes at the premiere were weirdly mired in the 90s.
- Oh, dear. Bristol Palin has reportedly called off her engagement to Levi Johnston:
- Washington Post writer Jonathan Capehart is calling out Gabourey Sidibe, and intimating that she is not very nice. In fact, he says, "She's mean."
The 2010 Independent Filmmaker Project spring gala at The DVF Studio in New York brought out Tamblyn and Bledel and Clarkson and Sigler. But, because we love you, we're starting you off with Zachary Quinto.
The 14th annual GQ Men of the Year Party at LA's Chateau Marmont had Levi Johnston. It had Kim Kardashian. It had January Jones and Gabrielle Union and Olivia Wilde and Zoe Saldana. And yes, it was surreal:
- Holy underminer, Batman! Whitney Port on her clothing line: "I'm developing a clothing line. It won't be like Lauren's stuff, which I loved. Mine will be a little more high-end." [Radar]
- "Fashion Victims: The Catty Catalogue of Stylish Casualties From A to Z" by Michael Roberts, fashion director of Vanity Fair, sounds…
- Madonna speaks! "My husband and I are not planning on getting a divorce. I know Alex Rodriguez through Guy Oseary, who manages both of us. I brought my kids to a Yankee game. I am not romantically involved in any way with Alex Rodriguez. I have nothing to do with the state of his marriage or what spiritual path he…