- Britney Spears' dad has banned her from leaving home without a bra.
- In the new Entertainment Weekly, Angelina Jolie says of taking Tom Cruise's role in Salt, "Hopefully we've succeeded in making her more emotionally complex and physically meaner. We expect different things from men and from women, both emotionally and physically...
- Oh no! Boo: Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Etheridge (formerly Tammy Lynn Michaels) have ended their nine-year relationship. Sadness!
- Rihanna has been told to dress "conservatively" for her New Year's Eve gig at the the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi. A source reports that her team is frantic and, "Rihanna is tearing her hair out over what to do..."
- Rihanna made fun of Tila Tequila on a radio show, so naturally, Tila's only option was to claim that Rihanna has herpes and declare that she's now on "Team Chris."
- Marilyn Manson revealed in an interview that he and Evan Rachel Wood are back together. Evan — When a guy violently beats and murders your look-alike in a music video, that's a deal breaker.
- Taylor Swift received eight Grammy nominations. "I started freaking out and jumping up and down," she claims. On winning one, she says:
- Elin Nordgren isn't leaving Tiger Woods, but she is revising their prenup. A source claims she's "being paid a hefty seven-figure amount - immediately transferred into an account she alone controls - to stick with her husband."