Tyga’s new bae Demi Rose, who appeared with the rapper at Cannes, has purportedly become the victim of identity theft.
For those of you who gobbled up the Goosebumps books in the nineties, you’ll be stoked to see this new trailer for the movie inspired by R.L. Stine’s hit horror series. In it, Jack Black plays a fictionalized version of the author and lives in a spooky house with his niece Hannah (played by Odeya Rush). A teenage boy…
Jack Black has reportedly signed on to play author R.L. Stine in an upcoming Goosebumps movie written by Mike White and co-starring Ken Marino. This is literally the most perfect confluence of my interests since Doritos Locos tacos. I mean, what's next: John Goodman's going to play Grandma Jenkins in a Ghostwriter…
- Deryck Whibley of the band Sum 41, who some of you might recognize as Avril Lavigne's ex-husband, was attacked last night in Japan, according to his band mates:
Today, Jack Black landed in Gabbaland, via talking motorbike, and made friends with the gang. He got to wear DJ Lance's outfit, and he's a really good dancer. More dancing after the jump.
- Is this leaked list of supposed Oscar winners for real? Most of the "winners" are pretty expected, but there are a few upsets listed as well, namely in the Supporting Actress and Screenplay categories. [Cinematical]
Celebrities are used to being gawked at, but yesterday, following the inaugural celebration "We Are One" at the Lincoln Memorial, performers got starry-eyed themselves when meeting the president-elect, as seen in the gallery below.
- Gwyneth's mom Blythe Danner says Gwyn's marriage is a-ok, despite rumors of a split. “They don’t take pictures together if they can avoid it. It’s a strategy. They don’t want the pandemonium.” [Fox News]
- Britney's big eff you to her (chef) dad: Skipping dinner: "Britney thinks that if she doesn't eat much she will lose weight, then people will notice," an insider says. [MSNBC]
- That guy Oprah was leaning on during the Election Day rally in Chicago — whom she thanked on her show, saying, "I don't know who you are, but thank you, Mr. Man!" — is named Sam Perry. He worked at the Silicon Valley Obama office. [Breitbart]
- Mr. Man will be on Oprah's show today! [Chicago Sun-Times]
- Speaking of Oprah,…