Here's Isabella Rossellini's exxxtremely high concept webseries — it's about as amazing as you'd expect. Well, we already knew she was all about explaining duck sex, so this pretty much makes sense.
"The red carpet has become like a parallel business," Isabella Rossellini tells the Financial Times' Vanessa Friedman in this new interview that took place over brunch in Manhattan.
For those of you who care, a pretty little girl named Mackenzie Foy makes her debut in the Twilight canon as Renesmee Cullen, daughter of vampire-ized Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in the new Entertainment Weekly, which features all manner of awkward stills for your consumption. Don't you wish you could e-tro…
Isabella Rossellini is here to explain something very important about duck vaginas. They're twisty inside! And if a male duck who doesn't meet with the female's approval forces himself upon her, her vagina can iris shut to thwart the prick.
- According to a source, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been staging photo ops in Venice.
- Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal have broken up, for real this time.
- At a concert on Sunday Marilyn Manson blew phlegm from his nose all over the stage (there's video). The next day he wrote on Facebook: "So I have officially been diagnosed, by a real doctor, with THE SWINE FLU..."
- Vogue subscribers are lured with a free-gift gimmick that looks...different when it comes in the mail. Of course, subscribing to Vogue is basically scheduling disappointment monthly, but the bait-and-switch is not normally so overt. [NYPost]
- Madonna is in Malawi, asking the court for approval to adopt a second child. [Times of London]
- Madonna's adoption ruling has been delayed until Friday; the court has not revealed why.
Experimental filmmaker Holly Fisher and photographer Peter Lindbergh made a movie together called Everywhere At Once that "exists on the dividing line between documentary and fiction" and is supposed to be the next Hiroshima Mon Amour. Oh-kay! Anyway, last night, Harper's Bazaar sponsored a screening of of the film at…
The latest installment of Gwyneth Paltrow's comeback tour (courtesy of her new film Iron Man) took place last night at a special screening in New York starring an eclectic bunch of bold-faced names with eclectic clothing. There were models (Hana Soukupova, Maggie Rizer, Helena Christensen, Joy Bryant), children of…