Ted Cruz, manna from the sky for political hatewatchers, is a veritable fount of bombastic crazy, and has been since his college debate years. And we’re all better for it.
This Valentine's Day, the hymen enthusiasts behind Day of Purity want to remind you that if you have premarital sex, you will get diseases, get depressed, and most importantly of all, seriously disappoint a talking plush bear that for some reason cannot move its mouth when it talks.
Members of the Swedish Association for Sexuality Education have taken it upon themselves to rename the hymen. Its new moniker? "Vaginal Corona."
Nurse Carol Roye has an interesting counterpoint in Women's eNews to news reports about hymen reconstruction (something some of us would never, ever sign up for). Given how little most people know of what a hymen "ought" to look like — as though there's only one way for it to look, which there isn't — what exactly are…
Victoria Watts is 23, a single mother of two and a "renewed virgin." She had sex for the first time when she was 16, but always felt guilty about bumpin' uglies outside of marriage. She says the first time you have sex with a husband is "one of the greatest fulfillments" in a woman's life. "My [future] husband…
- Offensive or stupid? We'll laugh at pretty much anything but yeah, this is kinda bad. [Feministing]
- Another, less-troubling side of vaginal reconstruction. [Feministing]
- Female porn stars are supporting Hillary Clinton. Radar]
- Women who aren't porn stars also supporting Hillary Clinton. [ABCNews]
- Gen-X moms get their way…