Zooey Deschanel's breach-of-contract lawsuit against Steve Madden — who agreed, and then reneged, on a deal to produce a line tentatively called "Zooey's Shoes And Accessories" — reveals some details of how the celebrity-clothing-line sausage gets made. And paid for.
- Posh and Becks are in an underwear ad, together! David seems to be deep in thought, perhaps pondering the wisdom of letting Armani give him hair that belongs on a Lego newscaster. Narrate Victoria's inner monologue in the comments! [Telegraph]
- Kim Kardashian is ticked Us used a picture of her alongside a story about Forever 21's just-launched plus-size line. "I love my curves, but curvy and plus-sized are two very different things," Kardashian protested. [PerezHilton]
- Holy double zygote! Star is reporting that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are having twins. Again. Fertility treatments, duh. More in Midweek Madness. [Star]
- Meanwhile, in this clip, Brad Pitt says he thinks Angelina is gorgeous: "I get up some mornings and gasp." [E!]
- Pitt's next production: Starring as a British…