Say goodbye to sadsacky-turned-sexier Zuckerbergian Charlie, Marnie's (Allison Williams') chewtoy on Girls (have you guys even heard of this show? Because like NOBODY talks about it). Actor Christopher Abbott and the Prince mustache he sports in his downtime have "abruptly" departed from the HBO show shortly after …
While she's been a lightning rod for claims of both feminism and anti-feminism (particularly since announcing her Mrs. Carter World Tour), Beyoncé has tended in the past to steer clear of the F-word that's put so many female celebrities in the hot seat. Until now, at least. Bey tells Vogue UK in a cover interview for…
Though we can't endorse stalking Mr. Schue, this Funny or Die video may be the Glee cast's best rap ever. Heather Morris' ability to make dancing with a Jane Lynch sex doll adorable is most impressive.
- More on this in Midweek Madness, but Heidi Montag is a sad Barbie on the cover of Life & Style, calling her plastic surgery a "disaster" and showing off her scars a year after the procedures.
- Dina Lohan says Lindsay is, "so upset with Gwyneth," for mocking her on Glee because, "Lindsay thought she was a friend." No word on how Linds feels about her mom's refusal to stop talking about her in the press.
- Angelina Jolie was in Paris last night, promoting The Tourist, but was asked about her directorial debut, a love story between a Serbian man and Bosnian woman. Angie, who wrote the screenplay, says it's not true that Bosnians are unhappy.
- Hot new couple: Fiddy and Chelsea!
- David Beckham denies prostitute Irma Nici's claim that they had sex, and is threatening to sue In Touch. However, another woman says she knows the story is true because she had a threesome with Nici and Becks.
Last night's grand (boring) event gave us all three fashion possibilities — in spades. Brace yourselves, and let's dissect.
Brace yourselves, Twi-hards: 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' premiered last night at L.A.Live's Nokia Theater, and it was epic. All the KStew and RPatz your hearts crave, plus some of the worst clothes you've ever seen...it just doesn't get any better!