Authorities in Beverly Hills recently warned Hilary Duff about a man who they believe attempted to locate her home, find the star, and propose to her only a few weeks ago.
10 Things I Hate About You is officially 15 years old. How much do we love this movie? Let us count the ways.
As is the case with many a dad/manager, I could have told you something was going on with former youth pastor and Baptist minister Joe Simpson. All those icky comments about daughter Jessica's breasts? That DUI he got in Sherman Oaks in August? His divorce from Tina, his wife of 34 years, late last month? Supposedly,…
Michelle Obama is convinced that her husband Barack—you know, the President of the United States—is squirreling George Clooney away in nooks and crannies of the White House whenever he comes to visit. The President has been kicking it with Clooney ("a wonderful guy") since they worked together on Darfur and Sudan…
- Until yesterday, Christina Aguilera, her ex Jordan Bratman, and her new boyfriend Matt Rutler were all living under her roof. Though it's an incredibly large roof, a source reports things were "getting really awkward."
- Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling are not dating.
- Scarlett Johansson, GQ's Babe Of The Year, and Ryan Reynolds, People's Sexiest Man Alive, may be having relationship "troubles."
- Radar has released another section of the Mel Gibson tape in which Oksana Grigorieva asks him why he hit her in the face while she was holding their baby. He replies, "You fucking deserved it."
- Catherine Zeta-Jones says she is not "aesthetically beautiful" because she has flaws. Sigh. [Telegraph]
- Jon Paul Buchmeyer, who worked as a publicist for Tyra Banks during her Inside Out book tour, has spilled some secrets about the Smize Queen in his new memoir:
- Lily Allen has spoken about her miscarriage, which she describes as "the worst time of my life." She says:
Television will never be the same after Oprah goes off the air in 2011. If we had a "Favorite Things" list about O, in the top spot would be the way the talk-show host introduces celebrity guests. Mashup at left.
- Madonna is in Brazil, but not to meet Jesus' parents. She says:
- In an exclusive interview with Glamour, Rihanna discusses the year she's had: "I went to sleep as Rihanna and woke up as Britney Spears." She also talks about the picture released by cops:
- Nene of Real Housewives Of Atlanta has written an autobiography called Never Make The Same Mistake Twice. She gets real snippy about her "friend" Kim Zolciak, saying:
- Oprah is being sued for $1 trillion. That is one trillion dollars. Here's the deal: