- One of Annie Leibovitz's Louis Vuitton ads with astronauts Sally Ride, Buzz Aldrin, and Jim Lovell is out. (Gorby was busy that weekend.) [WWD]
- Karl Lagerfeld: "Ballet is an extraordinary art: this torture of the body to make something so graceful. All this hard work, to look effortless."
- Carine Roitfeld: "You know it's easier to look great in a dress when you are skinny. But I like a bit of curves and I like to do stories with different kinds of women...
Michelle Obama's January 20th threads may still be the subject of heated debate, but her husband's work is done: Bruce Raynor, general president of union UNITE HERE, has announced that Obama plans to wear a union-made tuxedo (the first he's bought in 16 years — although really, how many do you need?) by Hart Schaffner
- The Pussycat Dolls are launching a clothing line for La Senza. It's underwear...or is it? [The Sun]
- Fashion "designer" Lauren Conrad knows her demo: sorority sisters! [NY Magazine]
- Gwen Stefani and those four hapless Harajuku girls will be in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. Presumably their float will trail hers. […