It’s been about two months since 15-year-old Rocco Ritchie ran away from Madonna (sort of) to move in with his father, Guy Ritchie, in London, and their custody battle appears to be nearing its end. TMZ reports the two parents “called into a New York custody hearing Wednesday afternoon” and that a judge gave them the…
During a concert in Nashville on Monday, Madonna declined a marriage proposal from an audience member, saying, “I’m looking for a husband, not a cunt. I already married a cunt” in reference to her ex husband and the father of her son, director Guy Ritchie.
The saga of Rocco Ritchie has not yet ended, and it might have something to do with the clashing parenting styles of Guy Ritchie and his ex-wife Madonna.
A judge has demanded that Madonna’s son Rocco return to the United States after the 15-year-old refused to leave London, the city where he hopes to spend Christmas (and ultimately reside) with his father, director Guy Ritchie.
Last night Lindsay Lohan went to a Justin Bieber concert. A few hours later, at around 4 AM, she was arrested for punching a woman in the face in a New York club following brief verbal altercation (LiLo said something to the effect of "Give me my space" before clocking the girl). She and friends attempted to flee the…
Madonna's new film about Wallis Simpson and King Edward, W.E., is in the Venice Film Festival, and her Madgesty says she has her ex-husbands to thank. "I am and was attracted to very creative people which is why I married Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie, two very talented directors," she told reporters after a screening.…
SNL opened with a skit of the man acting unhinged. Charlie Sheen broadcast himself acting unhinged. Everyone's Tweeting jokes about WINNING and tiger blood and being on a drug called Charlie Sheen. The actor separates from and then reunites with a woman he refers to as one of "the goddesses" within like five seconds.…
- Comeback kid (?) Lindsay Lohan has already gone back to her complicated lifestyle of dramarama mixed with rich-people acquisitions. We could talk about her for hours—she just never stops! All that Red Bull, maybe. Here we go.
- Mel Gibson may have been the target of an extortion scandal by ex Oksana Grigorieva — and supposedly there is a text that proves it.
- Conan O'Brien and NBC are still negotiating the terms of Conan's exit from The Tonight Show. One of major points of contention: Who gets custody of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, Pimpbot 5000, and the Masturbating Bear.
- Amy Winehouse was in the audience for a performance of Cinderella and, reportedly, heckled the cast. She shouted things like:
- Did Madonna collapse twice during her show in Sofia, Bulgaria?