During a concert in Nashville on Monday, Madonna declined a marriage proposal from an audience member, saying, “I’m looking for a husband, not a cunt. I already married a cunt” in reference to her ex husband and the father of her son, director Guy Ritchie.
The saga of Rocco Ritchie has not yet ended, and it might have something to do with the clashing parenting styles of Guy Ritchie and his ex-wife Madonna.
A judge has demanded that Madonna’s son Rocco return to the United States after the 15-year-old refused to leave London, the city where he hopes to spend Christmas (and ultimately reside) with his father, director Guy Ritchie.
Last night Lindsay Lohan went to a Justin Bieber concert. A few hours later, at around 4 AM, she was arrested for punching a woman in the face in a New York club following brief verbal altercation (LiLo said something to the effect of "Give me my space" before clocking the girl). She and friends attempted to flee the…
Fuck being a waiter at the Ivy with a screenplay in your locker! The real way to meet celebrities these days is to become an international Hacktivist and chill in diplomatic asylum for a few years. Case in point: Lady Gaga visited Julian Assange—who counts Oliver Stone and Michael Moore among his most vocal Hollywood…
Madonna's new film about Wallis Simpson and King Edward, W.E., is in the Venice Film Festival, and her Madgesty says she has her ex-husbands to thank. "I am and was attracted to very creative people which is why I married Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie, two very talented directors," she told reporters after a screening.…
SNL opened with a skit of the man acting unhinged. Charlie Sheen broadcast himself acting unhinged. Everyone's Tweeting jokes about WINNING and tiger blood and being on a drug called Charlie Sheen. The actor separates from and then reunites with a woman he refers to as one of "the goddesses" within like five seconds.…
- Comeback kid (?) Lindsay Lohan has already gone back to her complicated lifestyle of dramarama mixed with rich-people acquisitions. We could talk about her for hours—she just never stops! All that Red Bull, maybe. Here we go.
- Mel Gibson may have been the target of an extortion scandal by ex Oksana Grigorieva — and supposedly there is a text that proves it.
- Last night, Scarlett Johansson won a Tony award for her performance in A View From The Bridge on Broadway. She wasn't the only film star awarded at the ceremony:
- Lindsay Lohan is suing E-Trade for creating a commercial in which a boyfriend-stealing, "milk-aholic" baby is named Lindsay. Here's the thing about LL's lawsuit:
- "She's not involved in this collection," said Ungaro owner Asim Abdullah just before his show commenced this afternoon, Paris time. He was referring, of course, to "artistic adviser" Lindsay Lohan, whose future at Ungaro had long been in doubt. [WWD]
- Conan O'Brien and NBC are still negotiating the terms of Conan's exit from The Tonight Show. One of major points of contention: Who gets custody of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, Pimpbot 5000, and the Masturbating Bear.
- Lily Allen has spoken about her miscarriage, which she describes as "the worst time of my life." She says:
- Amy Winehouse was in the audience for a performance of Cinderella and, reportedly, heckled the cast. She shouted things like: