Christina Aguilera covers Billboard Magazine this month to promote her newest album, Lotus, featuring the single "Your Body." In the interview, she recalls the pressure that music studios put on her image in the early-aughts, something she's not standing for in these P.B. (Post-Burlesque) days:
My Size Barbie and Ken Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds put on the My Wedding Dream Clothes™ that came in the box with them and stealthily got married on a plantation in South Carolina yesterday. Their friend
Florence Welch was there to sing in honor of their love, and so—more importantly!—was Hollywood's…
Pippa Middleton's been hanging out in New York with Andre Balazs and Roger Federer but, ultimately, the highlight of Pippa's stay here came when she and Chace Crawford "didn't party together, but spoke for 10 minutes." About what? About conditioners?
Kate Moss co-stars with a flock of white doves in this, George Michael's latest music video. The supermodel drives in a car and looks bored, stands on a dance floor and looks bored, and tosses her hair around in black-and-white slo-mo and looks smolderingly bored. Moss says because of her age she "just missed" out on…
Kyle and Christopher Massey, brothers and former and current Disney stars respectively (Zooey 101, That's So Raven, and spinoff Cory In The House, filed a suit in federal court today against dilettante and professional asshat Bristol Palin, claiming that they created the reality TV show about Palin's life with son…
Today in Tweet Beat, George Michael and other British celebs are delighted over the closing of Rupert Murdoch's tabloid. Plus, it's Thong Thursday.
What do you give the couple who has everything? As a gift to Prince William and Kate Middleton, George Michael is recording a song. We don't know which tune, but the former Wham! singer says:
- Some dude in Atlanta was threatening to jump from a 22-story building, and T.I., who heard about the situation on the radio, drove over to the building to see if he could help.
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are in the Holy Land!
- Demure and ever-so-humble pop star Lady Gaga says her new album will "change the world."
- Tim Gunn, reports that while shooting a Gossip Girl guest spot, Taylor Momsen was, "pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself 'why are we all being held hostage by this brat?"
- Britney Spears is on the cover of Pop magazine, and inside, she's photographed in a wedding dress complete with veil.
- Jennifer Aniston has a message for Bill O'Reilly, who recently attacked her after she acknowledged the concept of single motherhood.
- After serving only 14 days of her jail sentence, it looks like Lindsay Lohan won't be spending a full 90 days in rehab either.
- Today a judge sentenced Lindsay Lohan to 90 days in jail followed by a 90-day inpatient rehab program for violating her probation. Lindsay broke down while addressing the court and said, "I did the best I could."