There’s nothing worse than someone who thinks they’re clever and mean when they’re really just kind of awful at jokes. Future top plastic surgeon of America Farrah Abraham must have missed that memo though because she tried to burn a Teen Mom’s baby daddy on Twitter and her insult was harshly de-nied.
The thing that's so baffling about Teen Mom's Amber Portwood and Gary Shirley is that while Amber is in serious trouble with the law for felony domestic abuse, and the pair are being investigated by Child Protective Services, neither of them seem to give a shit about how their parenting skills are portrayed on…
The saga of Amber Portwood's legal troubles continued on last night's episode of Teen Mom, in which Amber was forced to go to the police station for a meeting with Child Protective Services after repeatedly dodging the agency. Now, we realize that cherry-picked, edited moments on a reality TV show wouldn't…
- This weekend, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher showed up three hours late to a Jeziel Moraes fashion show in Brazil. In a delightfully awkward video, they keep smiling as photographers boo loudly on the red carpet. It's called acting, people!
- When asked how much money she makes during an interview with Piers Morgan, Kim Kardashian replied, "Whatever it is, I give 10% away to the church," referring to a church her mother set up in Calabasas, California last year.
- MSNBC executives are searching for a star to replace Keith Olbermann, who quit abruptly last week, and a network source says Alec Baldwin is at the top of their list.
- 20-year-old Amber Portwood rang in the new year by getting drunk with a former cellmate and two paparazzi, then hooking up with one of the guys. Meanwhile, her ex Gary Shirley is designing a daddy and daughter clothing line.
- Lindsay Lohan will be released from rehab — either later today or tomorrow morning — and Dina Lohan is begging the paparazzi not to follow her.
- Amber Portwood was arrested this afternoon and charged with three felonies, including one count of neglect of a dependent and two counts of domestic battery for allegedly hitting former fiancé Gary Shirley while filming Teen Mom.
- Lady Gaga's concert in Paris was postponed on Sunday due to snow, and it was the second time she was forced to change her Paris show date.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are traveling to India for the holidays and will get married by a guru on an ashram.
- Star is reporting that Teen Mom's Amber Portwood is pregnant and she's "scared to death." The mag also notes Amber's "been with so many guys in the past three months, she has no idea who the father could be."
- Following an investigation sparked by footage from Teen Mom, Amber Portwood has been charged with two felony counts and one misdemeanor for allegedly beating her boyfriend Gary Shirley in front of their daughter.
- We've heard about it before, but apparently the specter is persistent: Lady Gaga is "terrified" and "annoyed" by a ghost that has been following her while she's on tour. The ghost's name is Ryan.
- Teen Mom star Amber Portwood's boyfriend Gary Shirley has been photographed hooking up with another woman at a club. Amber's dad confirms that they've broken up, adding that it's Gary's fault that Amber hit him on national television.