- In the September issue of Elle, Julia Roberts says she refuses to get Botox because, "Your face tells a story and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office..."
- In a last-ditch effort to avoid reporting to jail on Tuesday, Lindsay Lohan has entered a sober-living facility owned by her new lawyer, Robert Shapiro.
- In a new People interview, Elizabeth Edwards discusses John Edwards' cheating scandal, saying, "John's conduct through this whole thing was terrible and it makes people want him to pay for it."
- Sandra Bullock is thinking about getting back together with Jesse James, according to the National Enquirer.
- In her interview with Rolling Stone, Lady Gaga says: "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.'"
- Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are allegedly on a break. When asked how wedding plans are going yesterday, Rachel said, "No, no plans," and pointed to her ring-less hand adding, "No nothing."
- Star is reporting that the real reason Al and Tipper Gore are divorcing is that he's been having an affair with Laurie David, Larry David's ex-wife, for the past two years.
- After a drinking binge, Amy Winehouse reportedly reentered rehab on Friday at the request of her new boyfriend Reg Traviss. "Reg has told her to quit the booze, otherwise he'll be off, and she hit it hard last week," says a source.
- According to January Jones' rep, the now-infamous incident involving Jones' Range Rover hitting several parked cars—and Jones supposedly fleeing the scene soon after—was not as scandalous as the tabloids are making it seem:
- January Jones claims she crashed into three parked cars last night because paparazzi were chasing her, but witnesses say she was alone — and smelled of alcohol. Also, in a bizarre twist, January called Bobby Flay to the scene.
In this week's compilation of pop culture crap, stripper piñatas scandalize a Texas town, Hoda Kotb sings the IO Digital Cable jingle, and newscasters discuss Sarah Palin's breasts at length.
- Mad Men star January Jones allegedly crashed her Range Rover into three parked cars and then left the scene.
- Jennifer Aniston is allegedly dating SNL's Jason Sudeikis, a.k.a Liz Lemon's ex on 30 Rock. They met on the set of The Bounty Hunter... when he was still married.
- Renée Zellweger was photographed at the Carolina Herrera boutique in West Hollywood — as a huge rack of wedding dresses went by.
- In an explosive new interview, Courteney Cox reveals that while shooting Friends, she and Jennifer Aniston ate together every single day for 10 years, "And we always had the same thing — a Cobb salad..."
- Heidi Montag has filed for a legal separation from Spencer Pratt, citing "irreconcilable differences." Heidi is representing herself and accidentally went to the wrong courthouse this morning, but she did manage to tip-off the paparazzi without Spencer's help.