Are you already burned out by the Kelly Ripa/Michael Strahan/ABC story? First of all, it’s been like 36 hours so if you are, you need to chill. This is, like, stage two of five. Second of all, I’m about to reel you back in, because Ripa just made what could possibly be the most well-curated and satisfyingly shady…
Raise your hand if you would watch the hell out of a late-night talk show hosted by André Leon Talley. All of your hands had better be up! The man who coined the term drekitude has inked a deal with production company to develop such a show:
There are three women in the top 10 of the Forbes Celebrity 100 List: Lady Gaga (1), Oprah (2), and Taylor Swift (7). Gaga may not have as much money as Oprah, but the magazine took influence and power into consideration. When it comes to web and social media rankings, as well as press coverage, Gaga wins. And yeah,…
Lady Gaga stood up on stage and proclaimed "This is the camera of the future." This futurecam also happens to be a set of shades with a outward-facing 1.4-inch OLED display under each eye. Funky.
As previously established, 2010 is the year of everyone covering Gaga, and not even Division 1 football games are safe: The University of Michigan marching band is performing a Gaga medley, as witnessed during Saturday's (winning) game at Notre Dame.
- Britney Spears' former bodyguard Mark Chinapen is defending her against Fernando Flores's claim that she abused her children, saying, "In our time with Britney, we've never seen anything in a negative sense."
- Last night Lindsay Lohan Tweeted, "Anyone else have a father that sells fake stories on them for money & dates a girl that works for tabloids?" Michael Lohan responded by declaring Lindsay's a drug addict at a press conference.
- Swiss officials announced today that Roman Polanski won't be extradited to the United States until L.A. courts make a "decision on the question of an in absentia trial." For now, he'll remain under house arrest at his Swiss chalet.
- Early on Monday morning, Rihanna was celebrating the Saints' Super Bowl win at a Miami club with Kim Kardashian and Timbaland, when a partygoer chucked a champagne bottle at their table from the balcony above and almost hit her.
"I guess what I am trying to do is take the monster and turn the monster into a fairy tale."
- Jon Gosselin attempted to make peace with Kate Gosselin at a divorce arbitration hearing yesterday by bringing roses to the courtroom. Kate turned them down, "but in the end it all came together and concluded on a happy note." [People]