- Swiss officials announced today that Roman Polanski won't be extradited to the United States until L.A. courts make a "decision on the question of an in absentia trial." For now, he'll remain under house arrest at his Swiss chalet.
- For the love of God, please let Dolly Parton get her own makeup line. [Chic Report]
- The Pope hates expensive shit. [WWD, sub req'd]
- "We're one of her favorite stores," says a spokeswoman for Henri Bendel of Shopaholic Isla Fisher. [WWD, 1st item]
- WTF? The New York Ranger's Sean Avery is interning at Vogue this summer?…