For over a year, human rights activists and journalists have been documenting the ways in which rape and sexual slavery have become a cornerstone of the “theology” of ISIS. On Tuesday, Reuters reported on a detailed fatwa issued by the group, which makes it clear, once again, how thoroughly rape and sexual slavery are…
- A "glamorous" 70-year-old woman went into her doctor's office complaining of an eye infection. It turns out that she didn't have "dry eye" - a swab of in infected area showed she had chlamydia. In her eye.
Ugh, Lydia Hearst. She is a 23-year-old daughter of Patty Hearst, meaning her real last name is "Shaw," and she has had a cartoonishly charmed life too cartoonish to even joke about, because it's not like she actually does anything, except model and socialize and write a biweekly page of gibberish for Page Six Magazine
- There is no justice in the world: President Bush has commuted Scooter Libby's jail sentence. [MSNBC]
- Pam Anderson is 40. And we are speechless. [People]
- Looking for a little real estate to invest in? How about Dracula's castle in Transylvania? It's the summer home that comes with vampires! (Garlic bulbs not included). [
- John Travolta goes all Tom Cruise and says to 'just say no' to psychiatric drugs. Believe us, we've tried. And all that happened was a lot of crying and a lot of weight-gain. [ABC News]
- Fatwa, shmatwa: Salman Rushdie will get knighted, despite outcry from Pakistani community. We say this will definitely make Top Chef…